We all know the importance of vitamin C to good health, but do we consume enough of it? If you’re not convinced, up your intake of citrus fruit with this simple pudding.
225g dark chocolate
Juice and zest of one orange
4 eggs separated
- Melt chocolate with the orange juice and zest in a small pan.
- Take the chocolate off the heat and beat in the egg yolks.
- Meanwhile whisk up the egg whites until firm yet fluffy.
- Slowly fold the chocolate mix into egg whites.
- Pour into dishes and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.