Five steps to follow to help improve your mental wellbeing
There is a lot of evidence around to suggest that are 5 steps that we can take to help improve our mental health and wellbeing which in turn will help you to feel more most and, in a position, to get the most out of your life.
- Ensure that connect with other people face to face whether this been having lunch with a friend, visiting your family, volunteering, etc.
- Be physically active whether this be through going to the gym, doing exercise classes, doing regular walking, etc
- Learn new skills such as cooking, sowing, etc or sign up for a course at a local college.
- Give to others, as research suggests that this can help give you a feeling of a purpose and self-worth and help you to connect with other people.
- Pay attention to living in the present moment as this can help you to enjoy life more and deal more positively with any challenges that you face.