5 NATURAL WAYS TO HELP YOUR BABY SLEEP BETTER, AND LONGER!
- Ensure to feed your baby small, healthy and regular meals throughout the day. It is not recommended to feed your baby late at night, as this can cause wind and indigestion for your baby.
- Play lullabies and background music to engage your babies attention, ensuring they are relaxed and helping them drift off into a deep sleep.
- Follow a routine: This could be going for walks, playing with them or taking them to play groups and keeping them entertained throughout the day.
- Make your babies environment as soothing as possible. This could mean darkening the room, having comfort toys, and softer blankets.
- Bath before bed – Ensuring there is soft lighting, and some winding-down lullaby toys that your baby can play with before feeling that tiredness.